Tuesday, December 21, 2010


I already nowhere to turn


The new city reports:Now is to postpone strong dismantle, if hereafter still want strong dismantle, how do you do?
Kingdom:I can,t go and mutually put together to do a radical affair by dead, this is also what I promise the net friends.But I maintain the rights, even if my house is dismantled of the step in no case will stop as well.
My net is "horizontal gun in Qingdao signs a horse", be say that the horizontal gun blocks illegal act, I will continue to support my legal rights in various way.
I already nowhere to turn, they force the place of doom of ascending to me.Only support my dignity with the life!
……
My lovely son, father calls "Hao however" for you be hope that you can make a he-man of integrity, Hao however sense of right at the body.After growing up you are good friends with good study and do a pillars it is just.If you can be an officer, slicing to record can not bully minority community!Not ability at common people head top extremely bossy!

No comments:

Post a Comment