Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I comprehend those persons who query


The new city reports:Did the net friend persuade you?
Kingdom:Should say to is to move me in fact, these unfamiliar net friend is concerns gave the power that I live to descend, on the hoof, have a hope.
"I comprehend those persons who query"
The new city reports:It is said that your business still have to arrive mayor in Qingdao is inquiry?
Kingdom:Have no, this is the dishonest news on the net.I by myself without receiving inquiry, join the government a mansion to there understand of, is also have no.
The new city reports:Net friend is querying you is stir-frying to make and make use of network public opinion to help his/her own affair to get solution.
Kingdom:I know that once saw a lot of commentaries like this, and the development of affair is also really what facing, this direction carries on, I comprehend those persons who query.But I hair dying testament of time, really don,t think so, at that time very confusion, despair, want to make more people know, had a turning point no matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment