Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I go more at 6


After uploading dying testament, I sought gasoline, then looked for person to chase my house is back door Han to die and had already decided putting together with them while being strong to dismantle.
The new city reports:Thought of a net up will have so big reaction?
Kingdom:Have no.Because the old house can not get to the Internet, I go more at 6:00 p.m. for-rent when the building have a meal get to the Internet to just see replying of everyone, the foot has 561000, all help mine, advising me has to calm down to be radical.Is very touched at that time, had a meal me have already returned to an old house to see the house going again.
The new city reports:Hear still there is net friend reporting to the police for you?
Kingdom:Yes, I return to an old house still very excited, round a house one circle to walk.Dawn, the police car came, I think to is to come to grasp mine and fear very much, but flank a few net friends tell me, coming to protect mine.I basically incognizant these net friends, but they made a special trip to run to help me, was really too touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment